Visit our website for more information about packet pickup.
- Do I have to attend the Packet Pickup?
- What is included in the rider packet?
- What do I need to bring with me?
- RIDERS UNDER 18
Friday and Saturday nights you have chance to explore the unique city of Savannah and eat at one of a kind restaurants. Visit the Savannah Visitors website for recommendations of places to eat and things to do and see while visiting. Savannah Restaurant and dining guide.
what to bring with you on the ride:
- your helmet-THIS IS REQUIRED!
- Padded bike shorts, jersey
- cycling gloves, good atletic shoes
- sunglasses, lip balm, sunscreen
- patch, spare tubes, tire pump
- identification (driver's license)
- emergency cash, credit card
- water bottles, hydration pack
- rider numbers & wristband
- ride maps & cue sheets
- medications, hand sanitizer
- rain poncho (just in case)
Overnight bag suggestions:
- Tent, sleeping bag and pillow if you are camping
- travel alarm clock
- towel & toiletries for on-sight shower
- change of clothes for Saturday & Sunday
We know that you have worked hard fundraising and training for this ride. We look forward to seeing you in Savannah in a few days for a fantastic weekend!